Saturday 27 September 2014

Ooh fancy new blog

Hola my friends!

After time of contemplating whether it was a good idea or not, I finally decided to start a blog.

I hope to bring you reviews, hauls, complaints (about everything) and all round silly things that have recently happened in my life. But its not all about me, i'd like to involve all you, my readers in my blog in many as many ways as possible. I guess we could call it a communal blog...actually...lets not...that word makes me think of sharing a bathroom with 50 year old men...not at the same time but like...BRAIN STOP. OK, once you have that image out of your head, think of a blog where we can all can talk about things we share in common...kind of like a club. YES CLUB THAT'S THE IDEA I WAS TRYING TO GET ACROSS. 

So I guess here is your welcome to my "CLUB".

It hasn't quite got a name yet but i'm sure it will do soon!

Peace, love, hugs....

ABBIE

ps. I apologise for all the ellipses, I will try and restrain myself in the future
pps. I will also try and restrain from using the word "communal" ever again



No comments:

Post a Comment